It is possible to choose between 2 reporting solutions: Upload of XBRL file or via Virk form (manual data entry or upload attachment).
Data submission via via Virk.dk:
Upload an XBRL file
Data submission via Virk form
Please see the guides below.
Important: Companies with staggered fiscal year should report for the accounts where the clearance is between May 1, 2020 and April 30, 2021.
The reporting deadline is July 1st, 2021.
In a few cases, there may be another deadline. This will appear from the reporting letter you have received.
Report Accounting Statistics in XBRL format. It is important to use DST's taxonomy so the report will not be identical to the annual report to the Danish Business Authority. For more information, contact your accountant or software provider.
If an accountant will report on your behalf, a proxy agreement must be established. Read about the agreement in the "Proxy Agreement" section.
You can enter information in the Virk form or upload an attachment (the internal report with specifications or the taxable annual report).
Some fields in the form may be pre-filled with information from the annual report to the Danish Business Authority.
It is important that the report contains:
- Items 1 to 19 of the income statement, such as net sales, consumption of goods, rent, subcontracting, rent / lease. This information can be found either in the internal annual report with specifications or in the tax annual report.
- Balance sheet items that can be retrieved from the annual report.
- Investments that can be found in the annual report or the internal annual report with specifications or the tax annual report. Regarding the investment departure and its calculation, please refer to the instructions in the Virk form.
- If your company is a parent company, you should only send information about the parent company, not the entire group.
- Companies with staggered financial years fill in the accounts for which the clearance of accounts is between May 1, 2020 and April 30 2021.
If your accountant will report on your behalf, a proxy agreement must be established. Read about the agreement here.
The statistics illustrate developments in the business world and are used in operational financial analyses, business policy decisions and evaluation of the business policy. Detailed accounting items are reported here, among other things; result, balance sheet and investments.