Reporting to Intrastat via IDEP.web
In IDEP.web it is possible to upload files from your economy system and e.g. upload both Intrastat Import and Export in the same file. It is also possible to manually enter data and save the most used country and goods codes for faster reporting. See guides and file examples below.
Many ERP systems (C5, Navision, SAP, XAL, Visma, m.fl.) can generate files which can be imported to IDEP.web.
Please note that the three file formats: FTP, INTRA-DK, and NY INTRA-DK will be discontinued and can no longer be used starting with the January 2022 declaration. The three formats can, however, still be used for the December 2021 declaration.
Read about how to import data to IDEP.web and download file examples below:
IDEP.web guides - Intrastat
- Quickguide to IDEP web
- Warnings in Intrastat IDEP
- Error Messages and Replacement Declaration
- Replacement declaration in IDEP.web
- Third party declarations in IDEP
Guides to Data Import
- Intrastat Multi Excel (Valuta/Currency) - Import data
- Intrastat Excel Line - Import data
- Intrastat SDF - file format and upload
- Intrastat Multi Text TAB - file format and upload
- Intrastat Text TAB - file format and upload
- Intrastat Multi TEXT TAB - example-file
- Intrastat eksport Text TAB - example file
- Intrastat import Text TAB - example file
CN8 Goods codes
VAT number validation
For more information about Intrastat see: Intrastat information page