We have selected a number of key indicators which illustrate some of the differences and similarities between the current life situation of men and women. For example, you can see the equality situation in areas such as education, health and income.
The indicators do not focus on the reasons for the differences, but they can provide a perspective on the debate about gender equality and show whether there are any changes in the areas of priority.
Documentation of statistics
Get an overview of the purpose, content and quality of the statistics. Here you can find information on the sources that the statistics are derived from, what the statistics contains and how often it is published.
- Absence from work
- Benefits During Sickness or in Connection with Childbirth
- Board members and managers
- Courses and Adult Education
- Elections to municipality councils
- Health Insurance Statistics
- Highest Education Attained
- Home to work commuting
- Income Statistics
- Labour Market Account
- Long Term Unemployed Persons
- Music Schools
- National Elections in Denmark
- Payments by the Ministry of Culture
- Personal assets and Liabilities
- Persons below the state pension age on public benefits
- Register-Based Labour Force Statistics
- Registered unemployment
- Road Traffic Accidents
- Social benefits for senior citizens
- Structure of Earnings
- The Education Transition Register
- The Population
- The Student Registre
- Victims of Reported Criminal Offences
Didn’t find what you were looking for?
Do you need help finding the right statistics?
Contact our Information Service
Do you need customised statistics, help with interview surveys, or do you, as a researcher, want access to microdata? Then you are in the right place.
Read about our products and services