Personal Finances and Welfare, Social Statistics
+45 39 17 34 01
Get as PDF
These statistics are published once a year in a Danish press release. Further more the statistics are published in the StatBank under the subjects:
The publication date appears in the release calendar. The date is confirmed in the weeks before.
Release calendar access
The Release Calender can be accessed on our English website: Release Calender.
Statistics are always published at 8:00 a.m. at the day announced in the release calendar. No one outside of Statistics Denmark can access the statistics before they are published.
These statistics are published once a year in a Danish press release.
The statistics are published in Statistiks Tiårsoversigt only in Danish.
The statistics are published in the StatBank under the subjects in the following tables:
Elderly people receiving social benefits:
- RESI01: Clients in nursing dwellings and dwellings for the elderly by region, age, type of measure and time
- RESP01: Places in social measures by region, type of measure, number of places and time
- RESMAD: Persons referral to home food delivery by region, refarral recipients of home food delivery and time
- RESANDHJ: Households receiving other care to terminal care by region and age
- RESPLEJV: Allowance to terminal care by region, duration, reciepients and age
- RESPRVHJ: Free choice, private assistant and care of closely related by benefits
- RESDHJCE: Special day-care institution by region and visitation
Disadvantaged children and young people:
- RESSBU2: Special day-care institutions for children and juveniles by region and age
- RESFAMPL: Specifically suitable, generally suitable and network foster families by benefits
- RESFDPJ: Private foster care and residential institutions for children and juveniles by residence
- RESHJMTR: Home training of children an juveniles by services
- RESLED: Attendant scheme for children and juveniles in special need for assistance by sex and age
Health, Visits to physicians:
- RESTAND: Clients in municipal dental care by region, dental care scheme and recipients
Data are collected as aggregated data for municipalities. Data are not available on a micro-data level.
Not relevant for these statistics.
Confidentiality - policy
These statistics follow Statistics Denmark's general Data Confidentiality Policy.
Confidentiality - data treatment
As data are submitted to Statistics Denmark summarized there are few problems with confidentiality. However, In some cases data are not published if there are less than three observations.
Documentation on methodology
No further information are available for these statistics.
Results from the quality evaluation of products and selected processes are available in detail for each statistics and in summary reports for the Working Group on Quality.