Accessibility and clarity
Contact infoPopulation and Education, Social statistics.
+45 39 17 33 07
Get as PDF
News from Statistics Denmark and the Statbank.
Yearly publications: Vital statistics, Statistical Yearbook and Statistical ten-year review.
The publication date appears in the release calendar. The date is confirmed in the weeks before.
Release calendar access
The Release Calender can be accessed on our English website: Release Calender.
Statistics are always published at 8:00 a.m. at the day announced in the release calendar. No one outside of Statistics Denmark can access the statistics before they are published.
The statistics are published in the StatBank under the subject Deaths in the following tables:
- FOD207: Deaths by region, age, sex and time
- FOD507: Deaths by region, cause of death, age, sex and time
- HISBK: Life expectancy for new born babies by region and time
- HISBR: Life expectancy for new born babies by region, sex and time
- HISB8: Life table (2 years tables) by age, sex, life table and time
- HISB9: Life table (5 years tables) by age, sex, life table and time
- DOD2: Deaths during first five years of life by sex, age and time
- HISB77: Life expectancy for new born babies by region, sex and time
- DOD: Deaths by age, sex and time
- DOD1: Deaths by cause of death, age, sex and time
- HISB7: Life expectancy for new born babies by sex and time
- DODDAG: Deaths by day of death, month of death and time
Data on individual level are accessible via the division Research and Methods in Statistics Denmark.
It is possible to buy special statistics - also combined with other areas of the statistics.
Confidentiality - policy
Confidentiality - data treatment
Not relevant for these statistics.
Documentation on methodology
Documentation is accessible in TIMES.
Results from the quality evaluation of products and selected processes are available in detail for each statistics and in summary reports for the Working Group on Quality.